Leftover cooked chicken
Barbecue sauce, enough to coat chicken
1-2 tsp Liquid Smoke
Bread (hamburger buns, rolls, etc)
1. Shred chicken into microwave-safe bowl
2. Stir in enough barbecue sauce to coat the chicken.
3. Stir in Liquid Smoke (this ingredient gives it that extra "oomph"!)
4. Microwave chicken until warm.
5. Serve on hamburger buns, rolls, etc.
I told you it was quick and easy! Enjoy!
**Like this post? Then please share it on Facebook, Google+, or "pin" it on Pinterest.
You can also follow me on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, or Bloglovin'.**
Might be linking up with: Craft-O-Maniac, C.R.A.F.T, I Should Be Mopping The Floor, More the Merrier Monday, Make the Scene Monday,Serendipity and Spice, Home Stories A to Z, Titus 2 Tuesday, Take It On Tuesday, Work It Wednesday, What We Wore, Read, and Made Wednesdays, Show & Tell Thursday, The DIY Dreamer, House of Hepworths, Mom on Timeout, Create It Thursday, Pinterest Power Party, Frugal Food Thursday, My Favorite Finds, Weekend Wonders, My Turn For Us, Fancy This Friday, Sew Crafty Angel , Friday Favorites.