I'm in charge of planning mid-week activities for the 8-11 year old kids at church. I wanted to think of something outside of the "coupon book" box for the kids to make their Dads for Father's Day.
I was inspired by these bookmarks my kids gave me a couple years ago. I love them so much that I have them taped to the inside of one of my kitchen cabinets so I can look at them all the time!
1) Cut a piece of scrapbook paper the size of a bookmark.
2) Have the kids write on the "plain" side "I love my Dad because...", and have them fill in reasons they love their Dad. Don't forget to write the date on it!
3) The bookmarks I got from my kids a couple years ago had their pictures on them, but I was unable to do that with my kids from church. But, you could just glue a small picture on whichever side of the bookmark you'd like if you wanted to.
4) Laminate the bookmark so it stays nice.
5) Ta da! Give it to Dad with pride!
I love how cheap and easy this craft is! Let me know if you make one!
**Like this post? Then please share it on Facebook, Google+, or "pin" it on Pinterest.
You can also follow me on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, or Bloglovin'.**
Might be linking up with: Craft-O-Maniac, C.R.A.F.T, I Should Be Mopping The Floor, More the Merrier Monday, Make the Scene Monday,Serendipity and Spice, Home Stories A to Z, Titus 2 Tuesday, Take It On Tuesday, What We Wore, Read, and Made Wednesdays, Show & Tell Thursday, The DIY Dreamer, House of Hepworths, Mom on Timeout,Pinterest Power Party, My Favorite Finds, Weekend Wonders, My Turn For Us, Fancy This Friday, Sew Crafty Angel , Friday Favorites, Sunday FUNday,