I nabbed the Southwest Three-Cheese kind 'cause my kids love things spicy! I got some chicken tenderloins and coated them in the blend. When Emma found out that I'd be tossing the chicken in a bag she wanted in on the action! That's another cool thing about Fresh Take. It's already in a resealable bag, cutting out *another* step for those busy nights!
I placed the tenderloins on a cookie sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray, then cooked them at 375 degrees for about 25 minutes.
While the chicken was cooking I whipped up a special sauce made up of Ranch dressing, lime juice, smoked paprika, garlic, and salt. I slathered the sauce on the sandwich rolls, then added the chicken and some spinach.
They were a big hit! My son said the sandwiches were delicious and asked if I could make them every night! Ha ha! And, the leftovers were great, too. I took a sandwich with me to school the next day and it was just as good cold. I love when that happens!
Update: I made a little salad for lunch today with the leftover chicken, spinach, and tomato. I whipped up more of the smoked paprika ranch dressing to eat with the salad. Soooo yummy! I love how versatile this chicken is!!
I can't wait to try the other flavors of Fresh Take! If you want to try it out, during the month of April you can get a coupon for $1 off Fresh Chicken when you buy Fresh Take at Walmart.
Southwest Chicken Sandwich with Smoked Paprika Ranch Dressing
1 lb. chicken tenderloins
Southwest Three Cheese Kraft Fresh Take
For the Dressing:
2 TB Ranch dressing
1 tsp lime juice
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1-2 dashes garlic powder
1-2 dashes chili powder
salt to taste
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
2) Open the Fresh Take and mix the breadcrumbs with the cheeses and spices. Coat the tenderloins one or two at a time with the blend by placing them in the bag and shaking it. Place the chicken on the baking sheet.
3) Bake tenderloins 23-28 minutes, or until chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
4) While the chicken is cooking, combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Spread the dressing on both sides of sandwich rolls.
5) Place chicken on rolls, and top with spinach or lettuce, if desired. Enjoy!
*Love this recipe? Be sure to "pin" it, and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest
to see what I come up with next!*