I love hot chocolate. Seriously. I would marry it. No, I wouldn't. That would be just weird. But, I do love it a lot. It's super tasty, and it also reminds me of some of my awesome friends from Arizona, so that makes it even better.
A while back I had my first Starbucks hot chocolate EVER. Yes, shocking I know.
It was delicious, but I thought to myself, "I could make this better and cheaper at home." So, I did. And now you can, too.
A packet of hot chocolate mix
Water or Milk
Torani Caramel syrup
Vanilla Caramel coffee creamer
Vanilla Extract (optional)
French Vanilla marshmallows (optional)
Let's do this thing!
1. Measure out a little salt in your hand
2. Add it to a packet of hot chocolate mix in a mug. Stir.
3. Add 6-8 oz hot water or milk. Then pour in 1-2 tsp of Torani syrup.
4. Pour in some vanilla caramel coffee creamer. You can also add a splash of vanilla extract if you like.
5. Top with marshmallows and you're all set! (I love the French vanilla snowman ones.)
Enjoy your delicious and cheap hot chocolate! Sign up for my newsletter so you don't miss the next post!
Linking to: White Lights on Wednesday, Crafty Spices, The DIY Dreamer, Romance on a Dime, Cornerstone Confessions, , Handy Man Crafty Woman, Milk and Cuddles, My Favorite Finds, My Turn For Us, Wait Til Your Father Gets Home, Sincerely Paula, The Thriftiness Miss, The Grant Life