Hi! It's Jilly. 2013 brought a lot of growth here at Hi! It's Jilly. It's been an amazing bloggy year! I'm so grateful for the great things that have happened and that a few of you read what I write. Ha ha!
I was a contributor at My Favorite Finds, as well as All She Cooks, which was a great experience and helped me "hone my craft".
I gained a lot of followers on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram, which helped me meet some awesome new people and get to know all of you a little better.
And, I had a lot of popular posts during the year. I'm glad you guys liked them! In case you missed them, here's a list of the Top 13 Posts of 2013. It looks like you guys like to eat! ;)
1) Hearty Pumpkin Pancakes from All She Cooks
2) How To Breastfeed Like A Rockstar
3) Better Than Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate (single serving)
4) 5 Fabulous Fall Soups
5) Baked Penne
6) Easy Peasy 12 Day Menu Plan
7) The Ultimate Harry Potter Roundup
8) 7 Amazingly Delicious Hot Chocolate Recipes
9) DIY Doodle Book with Free Printable
10) Delicious Crockpot Hot Chocolate
11) DIY Costume: The Dread Pirate Roberts from The Princess Bride
12) Framed Burlap Pumpkin Tutorial
13) Mothers of Multiples FAQ